December 27, 2007

Introducing.... Me!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Beckett Russell. Mom says people want to know what I'm up to and since she is so tired I'm going to be in charge here. I have a full schedule of eating, pooping and sleeping, so this blog won't be updated daily!

I was born on December 7, 2007 at 4:30p.m. I weighed 8lb 5oz and was 21 inches long, with long fingers and toes. Mommy says I also have Daddy's long legs, which she is thankful for. Daddy was the one that announced "it's a boy" when they pulled me out of mommy's tummy. Mommy said she knew I was a boy when she heard my deep cry. Mommy also said that she went on and on about how beautiful I was, how it was the best day of her life, and how cute daddy looked in scrubs and couldn't he go back to school for something in the medical field?!

Mommy was quick to take pictures of me when we got home. Something about announcements and christmas cards. I was awake at first and then fell asleep. Hey, this being cute stuff wears a boy out!





2 comments:

Roger & Pam said...

Beckett, you are a very handsome grand-god-baby!! We will be checking you blog often so make sure you post pictures of you often and keep us updated with news about you. I'm sure Mommy will help you out, when she's not too busy that is. We can't wait to see you (and hold you).
Love you, Roger & Pam

Carrie Cole said...

I love the pictures of Beckett! How precious!!