February 7, 2008

Two Months Old

I am two months old today! And you know what that means... mommy pulls out that onesie and makes me take a bunch of pictures again. This onesie is already getting a little snug. Mommy said that "Gerber sizing is ridiculous!" We had to take the picture later tonight because mom had parent-teacher conferences. She was crabby about having to stay so late, but promised me we have two days next week where we can snuggle all day long because there is no school!



As you can tell, I am filling out quite nicely compared to last month's picture!

It's been awhile since I've slept through the night. Mommy was telling daddy she was willing to not work for the good of my sleep and schedule. It didn't seem like daddy thought that was a good idea though.


I love what you do for me, Toyota!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

HA HA HA!! Beckett leaping for joy in his 12-month onesie! By the time he's a year old, that thing will be a skull cap for him!