July 15, 2008

Family Fun

Mommy said I better update my blog because I have lots to catch people up on! These past few days have been very busy with family stuff.

First, we had a birthday party for Kaden on Saturday. It looked like he had a bunch of fun presents and toys. We gave him some dress up clothes, and he liked the Ninja outfit so much he wouldn't take it off!

The birthday ninja and his hot lava volcanoe cake.

This past weekend was also the Paulson family reunion. The last one was 3 years ago because people come from California and Las Vegas. I met my second cousin Harley, who is 11 days older than me. She crawls all over the place and even tries to stand up! I also spent a lot of time outside playing with other kids and watched mommy and daddy play in the family softball game. I think both of them were sore the next day because they were grunting and moaning a lot.

This is me and Charlie. I'm the youngest Paulson and Charlie is the oldest. Mommy says we won't share how old Charlie is.

Lots of cousins! Alicia is holding me, and she offered to babysit me any time.

Sitting with Harley, but she doesn't sit still for long.

And after the reunion Brooklynn came to my house for a sleepover. She got to sleep in my new Winnie the Pooh tent.

I hope Brooklynn gets to stay again.

But wait, that's not all... yesterday my third tooth came in! It's another one on the bottom even though mommy thought my top ones would come in next. Pretty soon I'll be eating foods I can chew and I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Mommy! I like the one with his cousin--there's quite a bit of resemblence in them-Beckett and Harley. And he's looking to longingly (for lack of a better term) or looking up to Brooklynn. Too cute!
Love,
Nana