August 22, 2008

Big Shot

Just when I thought I was getting better... I had to go back to the doctor. Today daddy took me because I had another fever and was really fussy - I couldn't tell him that my ears hurt again! The doctor said that because my medicine from before didn't get rid of my ear infection, and because I have infections in both ears now, I had to get a shot. It was really big and it wasn't fast like my other shots. I'm still not feeling great, but the doctor said I should be dramastically (that's my dad's word) better by tomorrow morning. I hope so!

Mom took my shirt off to cool me down. See my color band-aid?

Mom and dad never let me watch TV, but I got to this afternoon because I wasn't feeling good.

Daddy had to get a video of me sleeping on mommy, because I don't do that very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo cute!

LaShaun

Anonymous said...

We hope Beckett feels better! Nolan is sympathetic to Beckett not feeling good. No shots for Nolan, yet, but he can sure understand not feeling well. Sending "getting better vibes" your way!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure what happened to our name????

Emilie said...

Oh! That poor, sweet baby. I'm praying the shot works!