Thanks for watching me this weekend Papa and Nana.
September 29, 2008
Fries, Books and Tickles
This weekend I got to stay at my Papa and Nana's house with Kade and Mateo. Now that I'm crawling there was so much to explore and do! I tried hard to keep up with my cousins, but those boys are busy. I'll just have to work at getting faster.
Me sitting with the big boys. Mommy says I look too much like a big boy in this picture.
Nana and Papa have a cool McDonald's. I'm trying out the french fries.
So many books, so little time.
Uncle Greg is the best tickler in the world! I call him the tickle monster.
Let's read one more book before I have to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Papa and I had a great time with our grandboys this last weekend :-)
They are all definitely growing up too fast!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment