In all the excitement of my birthday I forgot to tell you that someone new watches me while mommy and daddy are at work. Her name is Angela. Oh man, it's so fun to go to her house! She has lots of fun toys, feeds me yummy food, and cuddles with me if I miss my parents.
Angela has 3 kids of her own: Karsyn and twins Chace and Houston. Mommy says Karsyn is 2 and the twins are 6 months. Two other kids come too, and their names are Karson and Klaire. Karson is 2 like the other Karsyn and Klaire is one like me!
Mommy told me that when I was still in her tummy that her and daddy wanted Angela to watch me but that she had to take care of herself and her twins first. I know why, because I have so much fun there! Angela sent mommy these pictures from last week. Mommy loves getting pictures of me at work.

This is our "little kid" group

Angela told my mom I was trying to water Klaire to see if she would grow

I'm reading a book to Houston... or Chace? I'm still trying to tell them apart.

Karsyn and I making music together

Klaire and I are in the kid cave

This card is so interesting!

Klaire and I having a snack.

A pretty tree! Mommy says we'll try to put one up at our house if I can be nice to it.
1 comment:
I wish my kids could go to daycare at Angela's house! They all look so calm and happy. How does she do it?!?
Post a Comment