I'm not in a hurry to grow up (and neither are my parents) but there's already a bunch of things that I'm interested and like to do.
Maybe an Olympic swimmer?
How about a Top Chef?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are too funny! He definately has olympic potential in water sports, but maybe a little too much taste testing for the food service industry! He does well with that big honking spoon!! :-) Love You Beckett!!! Nana
All the toys kids have and they love the pots and pans (or cardboard boxes). Loved him in the tub too. I'm so glad we get to watch him grow through his blog. Love, Pam
3 comments:
These are too funny! He definately has olympic potential in water sports, but maybe a little too much taste testing for the food service industry! He does well with that big honking spoon!! :-)
Love You Beckett!!!
Nana
All the toys kids have and they love the pots and pans (or cardboard boxes). Loved him in the tub too. I'm so glad we get to watch him grow through his blog. Love, Pam
Me again~OK, the more I look at the bathtub video, the more B looks like Papa!
Post a Comment