April 10, 2009

My Job

I don't know if mommy and daddy realize this, but when they drop me off at Angela's to go to their jobs, I have a job too! Actually I have many jobs and stay busy every day. Good thing Angela takes pictures of me so mom and dad can see how busy I am.


Job duties include some artistry....


... science and experimenting ...


... physical labor ...


... professional development ...

... imagination ...

... helping others ...

... lunch hour ...

... and can't forget to dress for success!

3 comments:

Angela said...

We sure love you, Mr. Beckett. Have a great Easter!

Nana said...

These are adorable!!! Happy Easter Beckett Russell and mommy and daddy. Papa and I love and miss you!

Emilie said...

What wonderful pictures! Angela's house sure seems like fun, and I LOVE that she takes pictures for you! There's no doubt Beckett loves it there and takes his duties very serioustly. :)