June 3, 2009

Butterflies

Last week I went to the Butterfly House with grandma and Brooklynn. I kind of remember going there last year, but this time I got to walk around and check things out for myself. And I'm really good at spotting things flying around in the air.

Woah. There are a lot of flying objects in this house.

This butterfly matches grandma's shirt!

Butterflies like fruit just like I do.

Look Brooklynn, they are right by us!

3 comments:

Carin said...

Beckett -- Looks like you had LOTS of fun at the Butterfly House!! I haven't taken the kids there for about a year... I think Carter will especially like it because he seems to like flying things!! I'm sure you're enjoying time with your Mommy this summer!!

Nana said...

Looks like you had a great time w/Brooklyn and Gramma. You look WAY TOO grown up in the first pic!

Shannon said...

He is starting to look like such a little boy! I can't wait to see you guys!