September 29, 2009

Family Time

Papa and Nana came over this last weekend, and so did the Kleinhans, Jen, Selene, and Aleia. We had lots of snacks and got to make our own pizzas too. I played really hard and slept in the next day. Daddy and mommy like that!

I'm helping Papa and daddy fix the back steps. Well, I think Papa did most of the work.

See all those tractors and trains? Nana pulled them out of the gutter hole I had hid them in! Mommy says it was lucky she found them, or they would have probably stayed at the house forever.

Feasting on our pizza at the kids' table.

Papa and I are working on a puzzle. Mommy said she made the puzzle when she was in 4H.

Everyone hanging out in the living room. Papa and I were tickling Kade. I should have spanked Papa because it's his birthday this week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a great visit last weekend! Love you lots!
Nana