April 15, 2008

Big Week

Well, I have lots of news to share. I've been waiting for mom to download some of my pictures, but she is taking too long so I'm just going to tell you. I'm sure mommy will get her act together soon.

This last weekend was a big deal for me. I was in Des Moines visiting Aunt Emma and mommy and daddy's friends Joy and Chris. On Saturday they had me on my tummy and had the video camera out, and guess what they captured? My first roll over! I did a lot of screaming, because I really don't like being on my tummy. I probably would have done it earlier, but mom and dad kept putting me on my back thinking I was supposed to roll from my back to my tummy. Then the doctor straightened them out at my last visit. Hey, we have to be patient with mommy and daddy... they are just learning!

Then on Sunday I tried cereal for the first time. I spit most of it out, but was able to eat a little. Not too bad! It's a lot more work than nursing though... we'll see about this cereal business.

And today is my grandpa's birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa! He just gets more handsome by the day, just like me!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Do we get to see the roll-over video?? That is so exciting! Beckett is developing his little muscles so fast - he's going to be playing football by 18 months old!

Nolan said...

What a fun weekend! Nolan says he hates tummy time and can understand Beckett's frustration. Nolan rolled over about two weeks ago and cried a lot. Cereal?? Nolan hopes he can start that soon!