April 9, 2008

This Just In

I went for my four-month checkup today. I weigh 17 pounds 8 ounces and am 26 1/4 inches tall. I'm in the 90th percentile for weight and height. I also got more shots, but daddy said I was really good about having them.

Mommy said I get to start having cereal now! I guess that means mommy and daddy will really have to set up my high chair, instead of saying they are going to.

Here are some pictures of grandma playing with me this weekend.

Grandma is really strong to hold me up like this. I'm getting close to 18 pounds you know!

Grandma is telling me a story, and I'm listening really well, just like she always listens to me.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Honestly, those are the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.

I think Beckett is R-E-A-L-L-Y going to enjoy solid foods!

Carrie Cole said...

I have to agree. Beckett has gorgeous eyes! Wow, I could look at this picture ALL DAY.