May 24, 2008

My First Tooth

I have a tooth now! Aunt Rissa found it last night when her and Uncle Greg were babysitting me. Mom and dad were so used to me drooling the past 2 months they didn't bother to check. Good thing Aunt Rissa is watching out for me!

Mommy and daddy tried to get a picture, but our camera doesn't focus fast enough for the small amount of time that I let them hold my mouth open.

So instead here is a picture of me sitting like a big boy in my high chair, and a video of how much better I am at eating cereal now!


Mommy says we get to try carrots soon!




Mom puts a lot on the spoon - I eat half and spit the rest out. It works for us!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

A tooth! How exciting! Beckett is getting so big.

Nolan said...

You make feeding him cereal look so easy!! I am so jealous! Although Nolan is doing better, Beckett is obviously a pro at this and needs to give Nolan some tips. Yea for his first tooth!