May 27, 2008

Sitting Up

I have been working on sitting up by myself. Mommy has me practice and I can usually sit for about 4-5 minutes, and then I topple to the side. Hey, I don’t have abs of steel yet, OK? Mommy snuck behind me while I was sitting and took some pictures.



Maybe my bald spot will start to fill in now that I sit a little more?




Woah mommy, I’m going down!
Is it just me or does my hair look like it’s getting blonde in some spots?


3 comments:

Emilie said...

There is nothing cuter than a baby's back! It looks like Beckett is doing some very important work in front of him. He REALLY looks blonde!

Brandi_B said...

Go Beckett!

Yep, the top of his head looks really blonde.

Nolan said...

He is so big, and I love the shoes! I think Nolan needs to get a pair. Yea for him sitting up!!

And I'll agree.....his hair does look blonde.