... snuggling in my bed for the night. Good night, sleep tight!
October 11, 2009
Moving
This weekend mommy, daddy and I moved. Our new house isn't done yet, so we're living with grandpa and grandma for awhile. Before we moved mommy and daddy took a bunch of pictures of me in the house so we could look at them to remember where we lived before.
One of my favorite spots in the house. Time to eat!
This is where I watch for daddy to come home from work.
My big boy bed! My monkeys and Prince Harry wanted to be in the picture too.
I don't look happy in this picture because this is my time out chair. Don't worry, I'm not really in time out.
I'll miss hiding in mommy's clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will have so much fun at Grampa and Gramma's house until your new house is done! Give them a hug for me!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Love,
Nana
PS: I love your new haircut!
Post a Comment