October 12, 2009

Thank You!

I have some fun new toys to play with, and I need to say thank you to Grace, Emilia, and their mommy Kelli for giving them to me! I've had lots of fun with my Weebles, and my cousin Brooklynn helped me figure out where all the pieces go. Mommy says I need to say thank you to Joy too for picking up my toys. Thanks everyone!

Driving the carriage to the castle.

No time to smile mom, I've got playing to do!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad that he likes them! I found some extra pieces to that little farm set. I'll have to mail them to you.

Nolan said...

I hope you like your Weebles Beckett!! I have a Weebles treehouse which I love to play with. Mommy and I hope you get a lot of playtime out of yours. Have fun staying at your grandma & grandpas!!