November 8, 2009

Daycare Happenings

Mommy says it's been awhile since I've shared what I've been up to at daycare. Since Angela is so good about taking my picture we always have a bunch to choose from!

Man, this chair is comfy! I think it matches my shirt too.

Miss Karsyn is teaching us about shapes and patterns. I know circle and triangle!

Daycare conga line.

Look at me with all the ladies!

My buddy Chase. Do you see mommy gave me another haircut?

I was really in a hugging mood that day. I think it was the nice weather.

3 comments:

Joy said...

It looks like Beckett has a great time at daycare! Angela rocks for taking such fun pictures!

Unknown said...

You're quite the ladies' man, Beckett! Love your new haircut, too! :-)
xoxoxoxoxo
Nana

Emilie said...

Beckett is getting so big! Every time I see pictures from his daycare I wish that my kids could go there, too.