Grandpa came back home today! He was gone for awhile having an owie on his knee fixed. Daddy said he was getting a brand new knee. Mommy said that Great Grandma Ardis got a brand new knee this week too - am I missing out on something here? Anyway, I missed grandpa while he was gone and I think he missed me a little bit too.

This is grandpa's chair, but he lets me sit in it with him. This is before his new knee.

Grandpa is drawing a picture of his motorcycle for me!

I can still sit in the chair with grandpa, but now I have to be extra careful and gentle.
1 comment:
I sure hope your grandpa recovers well Beckett!! It must be something in the weather because my grandma here in MN is getting a brand new knee this Wednesday! Then her other knee will be done next year. I don't think I'll be drining the water around here, my knees are here to stay!
Post a Comment