Tonight I had a boys night with daddy, Kaden and Mateo because mommy and Aunt Rissa went to a movie. But before they left we went to a park with Selene and I got to ride in the swing! I'm having fun being outside lately, but mommy keeps worrying I'm going to get burnt. Hey, I can't help it my skin is soooo fair and lovely!
Is someone gonna push me?
This swing is fun!
2 comments:
Good Morning Beckett Russell :)
It looks like you had fun at the park! And I like to go barefoot on the sand, too, and let my "piggies wiggle"
Love,
Nana
Beckett looks like he likes the swing a lot! I think Nolan has that same hat, but in green. Hope the boys night was fun!!
OH, and I LOVE the Pink Pig pictures. It looks like both Beckett and PP had a good time on vacation.
Post a Comment