June 1, 2008

Sittin' with my Sippy

I'm still working on sitting up, and I'm getting pretty good at it! This afternoon I was sitting and playing with my sippy cup. I don't really drink out of it yet, but mommy wants me to get used to it. She said I can try some apple juice soon. I'll have to let you know what I think of that. Mommy tried to feed me some prune/apple juice last weekend when I was having poopy problems, and I hated it! Maybe apple will taste better.

Yeah, I know I don't have any pants on. It was hot today!

5 comments:

Brandi_B said...

Cute video!

I'm still traumatized by the time Abby was constipated as a baby and gave her prunes and apple juice for a couple days.

Carrie Cole said...

Beckett is such a big boy... He looks so grown-up sitting on his own!

Nolan said...

He can sit up so well! Nolan is working on sitting up, but isn't as good as Beckett. He's so big!

Unknown said...

So...when Beckett was no longer constipated, was there a party? A poster made? Anything? :-)

Anonymous said...

Tali!

He is adorable!
LaShaun