June 3, 2008

Vacation

Tomorrow I am going on vacation! Daddy has to go to Rapid City for work, and mommy and I get to go along and stay in the hotel and swim and do other fun things while daddy works hard. (Daddy's always talking about how hard of a worker he is. Mommy and I work hard during the day too!)

Anyway, I don't know if I'll be able to update my blog on vacation. We're going to see if the hotel has a computer and something to load my pictures with. Mommy has already packed my birthday onesie for Saturday when I am six months old! And my doctor's appointment isn't until next week, so you'll have to be patient to see how much I've grown since last time.

Hugs and kisses to everyone! This big boy is going on vacation!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Have a great time!!

(No one works harder than a mommy and baby at home. Learning and growing every day takes a lot out of a person!)

Anonymous said...

Morning Beckett Russell, Mommy and (hard-working) Daddy =)
Hope you have a great time on your mini-vaca. I can't believe you're going to be 6 months old already!!! You are a sweetheart, and Nana and Papa love you!!!