On Sunday we had our second annual fall festival. It was a little colder this year than it was the last, but we still had a lot of fun!

Decorating our pumpkins is serious business. Those are my second cousins Maggie and Sean.

Shhhhh, creative geniuses at work!

Sean showing his kitty pumpkin. Don't worry, his mommy used the knife.

Mommy was trying to get a picture with my pumpkin, but I realized I needed to make it just right.

Here is mommy's pumpkin. Go Cougars!

This was right before Uncle Greg threw me in the leaf pile!

Nana, Mateo, Aunt Mary and Bailey warming up by the fire.

A pile of leaves is perfect for playing Ring Around the Rosey.

"All fall down!" And now I need help getting up again!
1 comment:
Great pics & fun times!!
I think you have trouble getting up b/c of your new boots! :-)
xoxoxoxo
Nana
Post a Comment